JOIN THE DATTCO FAMILY!
We are hiring Technicians in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island!
Automotive, Diesel, Refrigeration, and Collision Repair!
Earning potential of over $100,000 annually! We have both hourly and flat-rate programs available. We may also consider reimbursement of relocation expenses and/or additional incentives programs may be available.
DATTCO proudly represents these OEM brands
Sign on bonus: up to $5,000
If you are seeking to become a part of a company that is SOLID,
fill out this form today!
- Certification reimbursement
- Uniform & work boot program
- Paid OEM/factory and in-house training
- Modern facilities and tooling
- Flexible shifts with overtime available
- Certification and performance bonuses available
- Paid Training to Earn a CDL
- Family-oriented culture & team environment
- Our employees gave us the highest ratings in the industry on Glassdoor.com
- Room for advancement – we promote from within
- Competitive compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible spending account
- Short & long term disability
- Paid holidays & vacation time
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum (2) years experience in the field of automotive / truck or bus repair
- Must have own tools
- Reliable / Motivated / Strong work ethic
- Skills to sufficiently diagnose and repair trucks, buses, and general on-highway vehicles
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Proficient with computer operation/usage
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- CDL A or B license a PLUS
- Hold or be willing to work toward ASE certifications
- Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills in English
- Possess the physical strength and conditioning to safely perform all required tasks
DATTCO works on the following for all makes and classes of vehicles from cars, equipment, trucks, trailers, and buses.
- Engine rebuild
- Engine replacement
- Electrical diagnostics
- Air conditioning
- Chassis repairs
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
ABOUT DATTCO SALES & SERVICE
Established in 1924, DATTCO, Inc. is a third-generation family-owned Connecticut-based business. Our strengths lie in the quality of our people and our products so that we can provide top notch service for our customers. We are New England’s #1 full-service bus dealer providing fleet, collision, and trailer repair services in our shops that are fully-equipped with sophisticated diagnostics.