THE COLLINS BUS DIFFERENCE
DELIVERING MORE THAN 50 YEARS OF THE BEST BUS DESIGNS
DATTCO Sales & Service – with service locations in New Britain, CT, Windsor Locks, CT, Norton, MA and Saugus, MA – is an official dealer of Collins Bus
The Collins name has long been synonymous with the school bus and activity bus industry. After half a century of delivering Type A school buses with A+ marks for strength and safety, it only makes sense that Collins has become the nation’s most trusted bus manufacturer across every segment. From Type A school buses and activity buses to today’s Collins commercial bus, passengers and businesses can place their trust in Collins’ engineering and innovation as much as the company itself.
THE BEST BUS DESIGNS START WITH QUALITY ENGINEERING
- Extraordinary structural integrity
- Engineered with safety in mind
- Constant improvements on quality and manufacturing
Explore more about the top Type A School Bus and Activity Buses in the nation here.
LET DATTCO SALES & SERVICE OF CONNECTICUT & MASSACHUSETTS HELP YOU BUILD YOUR COLLINS BUS!
Collins buses can be built on any chassis and customized with any seating plan or fuel option
- The largest chassis supply – Ford bus, Chevy bus; Single- or Dual rear-wheel design
- Flexible bus configurations – Collins seating platform is changeable and upgradeable. Single or bench seats. Child restraint or 3-point harness.
- Go green with alternative fuel options – Propane buses, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) buses
MEET THE COLLINS BUS FLEET
Contact A Sales Representative Today!
Southeastern New England: Eastern Massachusetts, Eastern Connecticut, Rhode Island
Mark Fredrick, School Bus Sales Representative
Southwestern New England: Western Connecticut, Western Massachusetts
Shane Legare, School Bus Sales Representative
Northern New England: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont
Matthew Kearns, Bus Sales Representative